IRobot Corporation, an American based Firm is involved in designing a plethora of devices that may make house work simpler. It has built devices like vacuum cleaner, floor mopers and many other autonomous cleaning apparatus. These devices are in enormous demand all across the world. This firm offers around 1 year guarantee for its workmanship and has other supplies like member price for the yearly maintenance service.
Types Of all iRobots
You will find huge demand for goods That may serve as substitutes for people. All these iRobot products can be scheduled once daily, perform family works like sweeping and cleaning and these small maids charge themselves automatically when they run out of battery life. They are easy to transport and quite easy on the pocket as well. Some of the iRobot products are:
· Roomba -- The Roomba is only an autonomous vacuum cleaner that may sweep floors of any type. High performance HEPA filter may literally suck even the smallest dust particles maintaining the home free of allergens, dust mites and pet hairs which are the leading cause of allergic conditions such as cold, cough, skin infections etc. in humans. Roomba is available in numerous variants as well as the prices also vary accordingly.
· Braava - iRobot Braava mops and sweeps the floors. It cleans the many hard-to-reach surfaces and eliminates stains on your houses. IRobot Braava Jet 240 and iRobot Braava 380t are the 2 versions available on the marketplace. Mopping silently is the greatest power of Braava. It mimics how a human mop a floor and this is unable to be replicated by other competitor until today. Being a winner among all mopping robot, Braava is best combined with the Roomba vacuum robot to provide the best house cleaning solution.
· Mirra -- The iRobot Mirra is a device that helps to minimize the hassle of cleaning swimming pools. Mirra wash off dirt, algae, bacteria and oil build up on the floors of the pool. The unit is effective at filtering about 70 gallons of water each minute.
IRobots, like any other devices, requires repairs. The repairs may be required because of non functioning of the System which may be a consequence of one of the following mistakes
· Charging errors -- Charging errors may be due to various reasons. The apparatus may demonstrate the message of a charging error if the battery is not connected or if it gets overheated. The error may also occur if the charging point is dirty or spoilt. The trained group of service engineers at RoboCare Malaysia Team can check these mistakes and suggest you with proper actions so.
· Not Responding -- Should iRobot do not react, assess if the green light is arriving on pressing Clean, or even check the charger or home base line cord for any harms, try rebooting the device. If none of them gives you an indication of malfunction, check the home foundation for debris or dust and clean this up. Even after all this if the system fails to respond, contact the expert service staff at RoboCare Malaysia.
· Wheel Replacement -- An iRobot device may require a wheel replacement if the wheels aren't turning properly, make squeaky noise when moving or if they fall outside. In these cases, get help from iRobot fix specialist at RoboCare Malaysia.
· Water damage -- If iRobot has damaged owing to water going into the device you need to dismantle the device along with the battery and let it dry for a day. If the problem still persists call or visit the service engineers to find the motherboard checked.
· Short Runtime -- The battery shall last for around 500 cycles. Consider changing a battery when the robot is currently having short runtime.
· Stuck -- Check whether Roomba suck any large or long thing. It could be indication for malfunctioning sensors also.
· Not Returning to dock -- A Roomba may be unable to go back to dock if it's Experiencing weak battery power, or it fails to communicate with the home base, So be sure that the home base is switched on and is correctly positioned against the wall.
RoboCare Malaysia includes a Great group of service engineers who are proficient in repairing a variety of house Cleaning products. They fix errors using real parts. Bonus stage is, RoboCare Malaysia is the partner of the leading iRobot distributor, AutoVacBot, Which their customer will appreciate free fix for any manufacturing defect for 2 years.