IRobot Corporation, an American based Firm is involved with designing a plethora of devices that may make house work simpler. It has built devices like vacuum cleaners, floor mopers and many other autonomous cleaning devices. These apparatus are in huge demand all around the world. This firm offers up to 1 year warranty for its workmanship and alsohas other supplies like member price for the annual maintenance support.
Types Of all iRobots
There are huge demand for products That can serve as replacements for humans. These iRobot products could be scheduled once daily, perform family functions like sweeping and cleaning and these small maids bill themselves automatically when they run out of battery life. They are easy to carry and quite easy on the pocket as well. Some of those iRobot goods are:
· Roomba -- The Roomba is only an autonomous vacuum cleaner which can sweep floors of any type. High performance HEPA filter may literally suck even the smallest dust particles maintaining the home free of allergens, dust mites and pet hairs that are the top cause of allergic conditions such as cold, cough, and skin diseases etc. in people. Roomba is available in numerous variants as well as the costs also change accordingly. Some of the favorite versions available are iRobot Roomba 690, iRobot Roomba 960, and iRobot Roomba 980, backed with highly efficient, patented world class technology.
· Braava - iRobot Braava mops and sweeps the floors. It cleans the many hard-to-reach surfaces and eliminates stains on your houses. IRobot Braava Jet 240 and iRobot Braava 380t will be the 2 versions on the marketplace. Mopping silently is the best power of Braava. It mimics the way a person mop a floor and this is not able to be reproduced by other competitor until today. Being a winner among all mopping robot, Braava is best together with the Roomba vacuum robot to provide the very best house cleaning solution ever.
· Mirra -- The iRobot Mirra is a device that helps to decrease the hassle of cleaning swimming pools. Mirra wash off dirt, algae, bacteria and oil build up on the floors of the pool. The device is capable of filtering around 70 gallons of water each minute.
IRobots, like some other devices, requires repairs. The repairs could be required because of non Performance of the System which may be a consequence of one of the following errors
· Charging mistakes -- Charging mistakes might be due to different reasons. The apparatus may demonstrate the message of a charging malfunction if the battery is not connected or if it gets overheated. The error may also happen if the charging stage is dirty or spoilt. It might also happen if the battery is damaged or if it's not able to communicate. The trained group of service engineers in RoboCare Malaysia Team can assess these mistakes and suggest you with proper actions so.
· Not Responding -- Should iRobot don't react, check whether the green light is arriving on pressing Clean, if not check the charger or home base line cable for any damages, try rebooting the device. If none of them gives you a sign of malfunction, check the home foundation for debris or dust and clean this up. Even after all this if the device fails to respond, speak to the expert service team at RoboCare Malaysia.
· Wheel Replacement -- An iRobot apparatus may require a wheel replacement when the wheels aren't turning properly, make squeaky noise when moving or should they fall outside. In such cases, get support from iRobot fix specialist at RoboCare Malaysia.
· Water damage -- If iRobot has damaged due to water going into the apparatus you need to dismantle the device together with the battery and let it dry for a day. If the problem still persists call or visit the support engineers to find the motherboard checked.
· Short Runtime -- The battery will last for around 500 cycles. Consider altering a battery if the robot is currently having short runtime.
· Stuck -- Check if Roomba suck any large or long thing. It might be sign for malfunctioning sensors too.
· Perhaps not Returning to dock -- A Roomba might be unable to return to dock if it is Experiencing poor battery power, or it fails to communicate with the home base, So be sure that the home base is switched on and is properly placed against the wall.
RoboCare Malaysia has a Great team of service engineers that are skilled in repairing a range of home Cleaning solutions. They fix errors using real parts. Bonus point is, RoboCare Malaysia is the associate of the leading iRobot distributor, AutoVacBot, That their customer will appreciate free repair for any manufacturing defect for 2 years.